MEMORIAL SOCIETY OF NORTHERN ONTARIO
As the only independent funeral consumer organization in North Eastern Ontario the Memorial Society of Northern Ontario.
- Is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization incorporated in the Province of Ontario.
- Is part of a worldwide movement whose purpose is to educate the public.
- Advocates funeral planning. When you plan your own funeral, you remove the burden from your family.
- Increases public awareness about the availability of low cost funerals.
- Informs you about your legal rights as a consumer in Ontario.
- Provides our members with a member's kit, which includes a price survey, a funeral planning form and a personal information document. Our telephone volunteers provide help on request.
- Provides 24-hour answering service.
Serving the public interest throughout North Eastern Ontario.